Baltezers, Ādažu pagasts, Ādažu novads, Vidzeme, Latvia
A mansion by the White Lake (Baltezers)
House area – 607 sq.m.
Land area – 5000 sq.m.
Geographical location: 16 km from the center of Riga.
Infrastructure: nearby supermarkets, schools, sports complexes, entertainment centers, hotels, etc. Prestigious area. The shore of the lake is built up with exclusive mansions with piers for yachts and boats. There is access to the sea. By boat 30 minutes to Jurmala.
The house was built according to an exclusive individual project in Art Nouveau style.
• 5 bedrooms with separate bathrooms and dressing rooms;
• A living room;
• A children’s room;
• A cabinet;
• A guest room with a separate exit to the courtyard;
• A walk-in closet;
• A bathhouse (sauna and hammam), a relaxation room, a swimming pool (9 m, equipped with a cascade, spa);
• A cellar with three rooms;
• A boiler room, an utility room;
• Finishing – classic design, elements of Venetian plaster, collectible tiles, baguettes decorated with Swarovski stones, columns. 2 onyx fireplaces (solid stone), Italian furniture. A heating – gas boiler, optical internet;
• Water – two wells on the territory (for water supply to the house and watering the territory);
• Security alarm of the house and territory, video surveillance, control by a security company;
• Electricity 120 Amp and backup diesel generator;
• The territory is landscaped (paths, lawn, fruit and decorative plantings).
• A gazebo, a covered terrace, a building for equipment.